I have been taking pictures of food for sometime now, I don't know why its taken me so long to start a blog. Here are a couple pictures of some of the food I experienced while traveling around Europe during summer of 07. While they were not my most memorable meals, this is where my love of food journaling started. Unfortunately, I didn't capture the amazing food I had in Tuscany or Paris, which were some of the best meals of my life.
1. Pastries from Florence, Italy. As tasty as they are beautiful.
2. My first fish&chips, London. My favorite part was the pint.
3. Potatoes and Meat, Amsterdam, Netherlands. We asked our hotel where to go for an authentic meal. I remember this being served with a bowl of melted butter. Needless to say, we stopped and got pasta on the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment